92% AFUE: ACHIEVER PLUS SERIES: UP TO 92% AFUE CONSTANT TORQUE ECM MOTOR MULTI POSITION (R92T)
Designed for Comfort that lasts Industry-first patented features and 360°+1 engineering make the Ruud R92T Achiever Plus Series Gas Furnace a smart option. From top to bottom, inside and out, and every angle in between, we’ve thought of verything to bring you efficient and reliable indoor comfort.
Reliability is of the utmost importance when it comes to your family’s comfort. Our Achiever Plus Series Gas Furnace comes standard with the Ruud–exclusive PlusOne Ignition System. This proven direct spark ignition (DSI) is one of the most reliable ignition systems available today. Used exclusively by Ruud; in the Heating and Cooling industry, this technology is the same proven design used on ovens and stoves. Also, our PlusOneTM Water Management System includes the industry’s first blocked drain sensor, which will shut off your furnace when a drain is blocked, preventing water spillage and potential water damage to your home. It also prevents seasonal start-up issues, which means fewer warranty claims. All this and the best warranties the industry translate to fewer repair bills and more cozy nights at home.
Less sound and more comfort is what you get with a Ruud Achiever Plus Series Gas Furnace. The new patented heat exchanger design providesimproved airflow, which reduces operating sound by 20%,** making it one of the quietest furnaces on the market. And because it’s high-efficiency, your monthly energy bill will give you even more reasons to rest easy. Easy installation and maintenance features benefit consumers, too. This means savings on installation costs and faster, more cost-effective repairs during maintenance. The Ruud Achiever Plus Series Gas Furnace is also designed with PlusOneTM Diagnostics — our industry-first 7-segment LED display, a feature that makes service calls quick and easy.
• 95% residential gas furnace CSA certified
• 4 way multi-poise design
• PlusOneTM Diagnostics 7-Segment LED all units
• PlusOneTM Ignition System – DSI for reliability and longevity
• PlusOneTM Water Management System with patented Blocked Drain Sensor
• Heat exchanger is removable for improved serviceability. Aluminized steel primary and stainless steel secondary construction provide maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability.
• Low profile “34 inch” cabinet ideal for space constrained installations.
• Blower Shelf design — serviceable in all furnace orientations
• Pre marked hoses — insures proper system drainage
• Vent with 2” or 3” PVC • Replaceable Collector box • Solid bottom included
• Hemmed edges on cabinet and doors • Quarter turn fasteners for tool-less access
• Constant Torque electrically commutated motor • Self priming condensate trap
• Integrated control boards feature dip switches for easy system set up